Monday, November 12, 2007

As I was searching the internet for the average number of times a person would get hit by a car in a lifetime I came across the secret to curing obesity in this country: Americans don't kiss enough.

Now, anyone who knows me well knows about my disdain for the cliche of the "latin lover", but I think they may be on to something. I mean, what Latin American person (or even Italian, French, or Spanish for that matter) is obese and addicted to McDonald's? None. Not one.

Kissing. Kissing is the answer.

And to support my theory, I give you these cold, hard facts:

- The average American will spend 5 years eating during their lifetime.
- A one-minute kiss burns 26 calories.
- On average a American will spend two weeks of their lifetime kissing.


How in the hell are you expected to burn 5 years of eating in two weeks??? People! WAKE UP! START KISSING!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminded me of an article I wrote in college about kissing. I wrote it on a whim, but it attracted a lot of attention and debate. I had my 15 minutes of fame because I'd described a variety of kisses and how you could change your life by doing more kissing.
Thanks for reminding me that I need more kisses!

10:15 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home