Tuesday, June 24, 2008

this may be a problem.


i've recently taken a new job, and while it's no fault of my new employer, i've also developed a habit of buying things online. lots of things online.

i'm sure that this isn't for lack of things to do here at work. i can barely eat sometimes. but i haven't had a job where i sit in front of the computer from 9 am till 6 pm, 5 days a week in, let's say...at least 2 years.

the last time i did i developed such a severe IM and Myspace habit i forced myself to give it up for Lent. the dependence had gotten out of control. that is to say, my "all about me" surveys dominated the interweb much the way Lucy dominates Ari on their play dates. not cool.

i'm not sure exactly how to keep my wallet from being raped and pillaged daily, but i'm gonna take a wild guess about why i'm blogging right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger mphoebe said...

(:-:)
- i know wat ur talking about

9:39 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home