Monday, November 06, 2006

My first OFFICIAL blog. Myspace doesn't count. Not anymore at least. On to bigger and better things. No more surveys interspersed with the occasional story of my weekends...well. At least not here. And so then I guess I can't very well say "no more.." about something that never was.

I've gone crossed eyed..in under ten sentences, no less. That's talent.

At any rate, we've got a purpose here. This will (hopefully eventually) become a space for others. Anyone who knows me knows I talk too much about myself. Imagine Tyra, Oprah, and the seagulls from Finding Nemo all rolled into one giant fruit roll-up of me me me me me..

But all (good?) things must end. Or at least be balanced out. I still want to talk about what I think, but if all goes well, it will be what I think about you. And if all goes miraculously, what I think will make sense.

So, please feel free to write to me. Ask me questions. Tell me stories. Or just spill your guts when you don't think anyone else will know what to say.

Just please don't call me Carrie...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't care if you talk about yourself all day, as long as you include me. as in "i'm so cute because i look a lot like my sister sometimes" or "i like to do such and such, and, come to think of it, so does my sister. now let me tell you about her..."

1:40 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home